Family Photos

Written by alex.kruk on 11:20 PM

That was a fun day. A beautiful park in Whittier, and a two family shoot. The funny thing is that even when the place is the same, each family is so different that In the pictures you can see their own unique personal touch that they give to each picture. Here are some pictures of the second family I shot that day :). I wouldnt say too many but their are a lot :) and again sepia is more welcome than B&W - love that warm feeling !



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



mommy time...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



daddy time..

Photobucket

Photobucket



no more pictures photo


Photobucket



back to family pictures


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Let's finish with touch of Black and white


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 1 comments: Responses to “ Family Photos ”

  2. By Nicole on February 6, 2010 at 2:33 PM

    Alex!!! I am loving the blog and website!! That and your work is looking fabulous! xoxo

My photo
oceanside, california, United States
Hi ! I have had my blog for almost one year. Now I will try to take care of it a little bit better. My name is Alex and I am the mommy of three kids, Marcin, Lilianna and Maximillian. I found my true love and that makes me the happiest wife ever. My passion is photography and I will show you my work here. Hope you will love it ! Enjoy ! Thank you for sttoping by