Elvis - King Kruk - portraits

Written by alex.kruk on 11:29 PM

King Kruk - my kochanie - is getting ready to attend two contests. I believe he will soon become one of the best Elvis tribute artists because he performs as Elvis with all his heart and soul. Plus he is a very well trained professional actor so he is unstoppable. I am not sure if I mentioned but he performed about 400 times as Elvis in "Picasso at the Lapin Agile" a Steve Martin Play.
So for the contests we needed some portraits and on my blog there are B&W but you can see some more on King Kruk Blog in color. James is also an excellent writer so go and read his stories :)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 1 comments: Responses to “ Elvis - King Kruk - portraits ”

  2. By Bri on May 5, 2009 at 7:13 PM

    These are awesome!

My photo
oceanside, california, United States
Hi ! I have had my blog for almost one year. Now I will try to take care of it a little bit better. My name is Alex and I am the mommy of three kids, Marcin, Lilianna and Maximillian. I found my true love and that makes me the happiest wife ever. My passion is photography and I will show you my work here. Hope you will love it ! Enjoy ! Thank you for sttoping by