Behind the scene

Written by alex.kruk on 7:42 PM

It is a fact that I don't have pictures of ME. No pictures of Only ME,no Me with kids.no Me with James.no Me in parks... as a tourist...no family pictures - ZERO. I am always taking the pictures. I am always behind the camera. Today I decided it is my turn and I am gonna be IN FRONt of my own camera. I have to admit I kinda like it and I want more!
It is not so easy though with kids around, somehow wanting to be in the pictures, styling my makeup, just trying to be in the middle of the whole thing. Here are some pictures BEHIND the scenes of my own session. These pictures make me smile.

This is me getting ready my makeup. White stuff on my eyelashes is pre mascara thing :)

Photobucket



...here we go ..Max keeps putting light off !

Photobucket



...and Max messing with my makeup. He put some mascara on his face :) My face on this one is hilarious

Photobucket



..and again Max trying so hard ( and cute ) to get some attention

Photobucket

and for today 2 of my self-portraits

Photobucket



The actual plan was to take all of my pictures myself but we ended up with James taking my pictures. I am very happy how they turned out. Come back for more. Update on this coming soon !

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Behind the scene ”

My photo
oceanside, california, United States
Hi ! I have had my blog for almost one year. Now I will try to take care of it a little bit better. My name is Alex and I am the mommy of three kids, Marcin, Lilianna and Maximillian. I found my true love and that makes me the happiest wife ever. My passion is photography and I will show you my work here. Hope you will love it ! Enjoy ! Thank you for sttoping by