Family Photos

Written by alex.kruk on 9:45 PM

There was a baby, there was a boy, there was a very loving family. This past Saturday I had the pleasure to take pictures of the Chris and Patty Luna family. It was my first time. My very first time I took pictures of a newborn baby. I admit I was nervous but the pictures turned out excellent. Now I want more and more. I want more babies to take pictures of !
I forgot how cute and tiny are small babies, even though I had three of my own. I don't even want to go into it because for now I am done with having babies :) Maddie was just like a candy - I could eat her up !
The boy - his name is Presley. Such a significant name, not without reason. Presley's dad is an Elvis Tribute Artist.
The parents - loving, warm, handsome, friendly. I had a blast to spend time with them and to photograph their love for each other and for their kids. Their baby Maddie always will be my "first" baby I took pictures of.

Lets start with the baby

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Two my favourite pictures ! Just look at baby face ..

Photobucket



Photobucket

Maddie's brother Presley

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Whole family together

Photobucket

Photobucket



Daddy with his daughter

Photobucket

and in moms hands

Photobucket


Photobucket



Maddie in her moms arms

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



There is plenty more. The thing with babies is that every single picture is cute, is the best, means something BUT I can't post them all. That was such a nice time with you Patty, Chris and your kids.
For more pictures become FAN of my fan page on facebook alex.kruk photography

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 1 comments: Responses to “ Family Photos ”

  2. By jacek on January 9, 2010 at 9:50 AM

    Uwielbiam B&W przy sesjach z dziećmi... a mały śliczny :)!

My photo
oceanside, california, United States
Hi ! I have had my blog for almost one year. Now I will try to take care of it a little bit better. My name is Alex and I am the mommy of three kids, Marcin, Lilianna and Maximillian. I found my true love and that makes me the happiest wife ever. My passion is photography and I will show you my work here. Hope you will love it ! Enjoy ! Thank you for sttoping by