Beach Time

Written by alex.kruk on 8:56 PM

The weather is crazy, it has been so hot and today got cooler again. We went to the beach to run kids out ;) and I was wearing a sweater. Not everybody was cold though. My older kid Luigi was almost swimming, well he was wearing his bathing suit and he was playing in the water....brrrrr it was so cold, there is no way I could take a bath in the ocean now.

So today also I got some pictures with the smallest Kruk - Maxio. James took them so I will start today with those.

Me and Max :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Max is 9 months old and he tries too stand everywhere he can. He is such a strong boy. I know he will walk soon and than the rest of my free time will be gone :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 2 comments: Responses to “ Beach Time ”

  2. By Jessica Lake on April 23, 2009 at 12:05 PM

    Awe! Looks like a fun day at the beach!!

  3. By Jackie Jean on April 24, 2009 at 5:09 PM

    How fun! We enjoyed a cool day the beach last weekend...some people were in shorts while we were wearnig our hoodies :p your kids are adorable!

My photo
oceanside, california, United States
Hi ! I have had my blog for almost one year. Now I will try to take care of it a little bit better. My name is Alex and I am the mommy of three kids, Marcin, Lilianna and Maximillian. I found my true love and that makes me the happiest wife ever. My passion is photography and I will show you my work here. Hope you will love it ! Enjoy ! Thank you for sttoping by